The primary support for the operation of Summit Christian Academy comes from the tuition payments paid by parents whose children attend the school. SCA School Board works to keep the tuition costs to a minimum since it is a non-profit ministry. With that in mind, careful planning has gone into tuition payment plans; see the options below.
- Annual Payment 5%*
- Semester Payment 2%
- MONTHLY (12 payments on the 14th of each month, Aug-July) Auto Pay ONLY.
*In order to secure the Annual discount, the amount should be paid within 15 days of the agreement confirmation; semester payments should be paid by August 14th & February 14th; quarterly payments should be paid by August 14th, November 14th, February 14th, and May 14th. If the payment is not received by the due date, the discount will be removed.
- 1st - the oldest child 0%
- 2nd to the oldest child 10%
- 3rd to the oldest child 20%
- 4th to the oldest child 50%
- The following children 100%
Tuition Assistance: Note, the annual, lunch, and bus fees will be applied without discount.
The main criteria for tuition assistance is based on the Federal Poverty Guidelines and the Tuition Assistance application verification. The application window for current families will close on April 30, 2018. For new families, the tuition assistance is available as funds permit. The application fee is $25 per family and is non-refundable.
**Discounts and payment options may not exceed 25% in total assistance. Other annual fees will be applied without discounts.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS: Upon submitting the registration application to the SCA office, two weeks are required for processing. When the Enrollment Confirmation is issued, the family has two weeks for review/verification/cancellation.
- Within two weeks of receiving the Enrollment Confirmation, the enrollment is confirmed and valid as issued, and the annual payment is due.
- A one-time change to the Enrollment Confirmation contract is permissible within a two-week window, and for other requests, a $25 fee is applicable.
- Registration, book and activity fees are due at the time of registration or by mid-August. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Please call SCA at (509) 924-4618 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.